Saturday, March 24, 2007

A New Beanie

Hi There!

Just a quick update. I wanted to post a picture of my latest FO. I made my daughter a new beanie hat with some of the wool I handspun and dyed. It turned out pretty nicely -- I'm pretty pleased with the results. Madeline really likes it and was more than willing to model it for me yesterday after school.

Can't stay. I'm spring cleaning today. I figured since I'm on a roll, I'd better do it until it's done. I can't believe I actually pulled my fridge out today and swept, vacuumed, & mopped! It was rather exhilerating, actually. Could it be that I secretly am enjoying this cleaning experience???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is a cutie! And of course, the hat turned out great.

Sheepish Annie said...

Nuthin' like knitting with the stuff you made yourself! The beanie is just adorable. As is the model. Nice job!