Monday, March 19, 2007

Just a quick Hi

This will be a quick hello tonight. But I just wanted to do some "Show & Tell". Yesterday I posted pics of the wool I've spun up and a few were dyed using Kool-Aid. Today, I sat down with a couple of the skeins I spun and one commercial one (brown colour) and knit another meathead hat using my own handspun wool. A rather exciting day for me overall! It worked! It worked! And nothing has fallen apart!!! :) Happy happy joy joy!


Well, I need to bolt. Need to finish cleaning up and zip over the floors with the sweeper before getting baby girl to bed. Today was her first day back to school after the Spring Break. Glad to report she had a fun day. Student teachers are now at the school for the next 5-6 weeks so she's excited Miss P. has joined her class.

Night Everyone!

No comments: