Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Boo-Yah!

Today was cloudy, but our south facing window still lets in so much natural light. So I did a bit of a photoshoot of my newly dyed yarn. I couldn't stop touching the yarn and looking at it today. It was a ray of sunshine in an otherwise cloudy day.

I just don't know what to make with my newly spun, newly dyed wool...I did the ruler test and I have about 110 yds total in worsted weight and about 40 yds in bulky. Perhaps for the moment, I'll do a couple of swatches just to get a feel for the yarn and how it looks once it's knitted up. That's what I'll do! I'm gonna swatch and watch CSI -- I need a little break from my mom's shawl. I'm about halfway done. But it brings me great stress. It's loverly! But it brings on the stress. Tonight I need to just knit. Enjoy the pics...

Skeins dyed with Jello

So pretty!

I'm ready for my close-up...

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Hmmm...they could be so very many things. But, whatever you choose, it will be beautiful! Nice job!