Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm Still Here

Hi Everyone,

I'm still here. We have company visiting until Feb 5th so I haven't been blogging at all! I miss it very much so I figured I'd drop a line to let you all know I'm am well.

I have been knitting too. I will have some piccys later to post. I just completed a pair of felted clog slippers for my mom's birthday. I'll take some pictures today. They are drying as we speak. My mom also bought me some stuff to make her a ribbon shawl. We saw a sample of it hanging on the wall of the wool shop on Saturday -- I am looking forward to seeing how that works out. Plus Madeline saw a knitted teddy bear (using "eyelash" yarn) so she's looking forward to that. That should keep me quite busy for awhile.

I'll post more later...tah-tah for now...

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Enjoy the visit! And I look forward to the knitting pix. Not much but socks going on over here...