Monday, January 22, 2007

New Blogging Arenas

Hola My Beauties,

Just to let you know, I have started two more blogs. One to chart my weight loss (I'm hoping this keeps me accountable) and the other is about Lutheran Christian stuff. If you are interested, please check them out. I just felt I needed other forums for stuff other than knitting (*gasp*). I know, I know there is more to me than knitting. Take a moment....breathe deeply. And release your breath slowly.

My blog on my weight loss progress is titled I Can Do This. I figured it would be a great place to chart my successes along the way without boring those who come to Knit Girl.

My other blog is something very near and dear to me...my Lutheran faith. As a confessional Lutheran "Pastor's Wife", I don't always feel I have a voice. I'm tired of people giving me the impression that I need to apologize for my love of being a confessional Lutheran. Well, I'm not gonna apologize...I'm gonna write instead. If you so desire, please check it out. The blog is called Lutheran Chicklet.

Now for the rest of you...do not fear. Knit Girl will remain. I will continue blogging here. I just needed different blogging arenas for those areas in my life.

Breathe in...breathe out. There. I feel much better!

No comments: