Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fiberlicious!

Fiber is yummy!

Look at these beautiful colours! Anyone would be crazy to not want to pick this up and feel how squishy it is in your fingers. It just begs to be held and made into something extraordinary. In fact, my toes are screaming at me to create, create, create so that they will be warm and toasty -- and gorgeous.

The possibilities are endless. I could do a plain sock and let the colours blend themselves into loverly patterns, I could cable them, I could make them lacy, I could zig-zag the striping! My head is swimming with ideas.

My thoughts race through the countless sock patterns I have in my library -- each one beautiful in it's own category. This is going to require some thinkin'.

Until then I will hold it's squishy-fiberlicious goodness in my hands...

B.

No comments: